Updated as of March 31, 2022
- I was sent a Registration Promo Code from ATC but did not use it to register or it did not work. I therefore, was charged a registration fee. How do I get reimbursed?
You will need to contact ATC Registration at email@example.com
- What are the registration deadlines?
- When does the conference officially begin and end?
The official Congress starts on Saturday, June 4 during the In-Depth sessions beginning at 9:30 am. Scientific sessions begin Sunday, June 5 at 7:00 am. The Congress closes on Wednesday, June 8 at 12:30 pm.
- Where is In-person Attendee Registration & Vaccine Verification Located?
In-person Attendee Registration is located in Hall A, Plaza Level of the Hynes Convention Center. Attendees must present their Vaccine Verfication in Hall A, Plaza Level prior to printing their Registration badge. Vaccine Verification is presented by showing a confirmation email you receive once your vaccination is uploaded.
- When is In-person Attendee Registration & Vaccine Verification Open?
|Friday, June 3, 2022||12:00 - 5:00 PM ET|
|Saturday, June 4, 2022||6:30 AM - 8:00 PM ET|
|Sunday, June 5, 2022||6:30 AM - 8:00 PM ET|
|Monday, June 6, 2022||6:30 AM - 8:00 PM ET|
|Tuesday, June 7, 2022||6:30 AM - 8:00 PM ET|
|Wednesday, June 8, 2022||6:30 AM - 1:00 PM ET|
- How do I present Vaccine Verification?
Attendees, Exhibitors, and Press will need to upload their vaccine verification prior to printing a registration badge. Once you have uploaded your vaccine verification, you will receive a confirmation email that must be presented at the Vaccine Verification desks loated in Hall A, Plaza Level of the Hynes Convention Center.
Instructions on uploading your vaccine verficiation will be available in May 2022.
- How do I pay for registration?
You must Register Online using a Visa, MasterCard or American Express. No wire transfers are accepted. Check payment is also accepted.
- Are all sessions included in the conference fee?
Please read the information listed on the Included in Registration page for what’s included in each type of registration.
- I've already registered but cannot attend. Can I cancel or transfer my registration to another person?
You cannot transfer your registration to another person. Requests for refunds or changes must be submitted via email to ATC Registration Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 20, 2022 to be eligible for reimbursement. There will be a $75 processing fee for all refunds. Refunds will not be processed until after the meeting. Refund requests after May 20, 2022, will not be honored.
- I registered under the wrong registration category. Can I change my registration?
If you register under the incorrect registration category, there will be a $75 processing fee to alter your registration. Please make sure you have carefully reviewed the Registration Categories before you register. Requests to change a registration category must be submitted via email to ATC Registration at email@example.com by May 20, 2022. We are not able to change your registration type after this date.
- Does AST or ASTS membership come with my registration fee?
Membership is NOT included in your registration fee and must be purchased separately. You must contact each office separately about membership:
ASTS Membership: Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-414-7870
AST Membership: Membership team at info@myAST.org or 856-439-9986
- I am an invited speaker at the conference. How do I register?
You should received information from ATC Headquarters in early February 2022 with a promotional code for registration. If you need your code or have questions regarding your invited talk, please contact ATC Registration at email@example.com.
- I am an abstract presenter at the conference. Do I get a discount?
There is no discounted rate for oral or poster presenters. All presenters are required to register and cover all costs associated with the conference.
- How do I register a group of people for the meeting?
- What are the criteria to register as a trainee nonmember?
To receive the trainee nonmember rate, you must be enrolled as a full-time student/resident at the time of registration. You will need to submit proof of your status as a trainee.
- Can I purchase a guest registration?
Guest registration is not offered for the meeting. Anyone who wishes to attend must register at the attendee rates.
- How do I obtain a Visa Letter of Invitation?
Visa Letters of Invitation are available to registered attendees only. You will have the option to request a visa letter during the online registration process.
- I need a Certificate of Attendance. How do I obtain one?
Certificates of Attendance are available. You can visit the onsite registration desk located in Hall A, Plaza Level of the Hynes Convention Center.
- Can I get education credits for attending?
Continuing education credits are planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS) and the American Society of Transplantation (AST). The American Society of Transplant Surgeons is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Please visit the Accreditation Page for complete details.
I still have questions. Who should I contact?
ATC Help Desk
Phone: +1-508-743-8538, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm EST